Monday, September 10, 2012

Agent Smelly officially joins Girls Rally

Tonight was Agent Smelly's turn to make her promise, etc. for Girl's rally and I was so pleased that I was able to pop into watch her do it.



That's her standing ramrod straight in the light grey top. They are called to attention before they recite it.

This is what they have to memorise and recite:

RALLY MOTTO
Remember your Creator in the days of your youth." Ecclesiastes 12 vs. 1

RALLY PROMISE
With God's help I will do my best To honour God, His Name, His day and His Holy Word;
To honour and obey my parents, and respect other people and their property.

John 3 vs. 16
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life."


She did a great job, although had a wee mind blank there for a moment (her sister tells me she did the same thing the week before!) but she soldiered on and got through it. I am so glad as she has been reciting it to me all week without any problems at all so it would have been a shame had she missed out tonight.



She is absolutely over the moon at earning her sash and handbook. Well done baby girl!

1 comment :

  1. I still remember reciting it myself for the very first time :) Ahh the memories.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It